As COVID19 is dragging on for the longest time now, people are finding it hard to resist the need for a staycation, workcation or vacation. They are trying to break the monotony of lives by finding ways to have a safe and enjoyable trip to places that are rejuvenating and accomodating. If they’re fully vaccinated, they are more protected from COVID19, and that gives them motivation and encouragement to make travelling plans.
However, one still needs to be very careful and take precautions, during travel, of wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing. Here are some tips for making your vacation/staycation/workcation more secure, friendly and memorable in the right manner.
- Understand Your Risk: Even if you are fully vaccinated, it is still important to assess COVID19 spread levels in your community, as well as the place you are travelling. Select those places or locations that are safe and following stringent guidelines of sanitization and safety at all times. This will help you have a relaxed frame of mind for the entire duration of the trip and also safeguard yourself and your family from the deadly spread of the virus.
- Select The Mode Of Travel: This has come up as an important point of consideration in our travel plans these days. Most people find it much safer to travel from their own vehicle than any other mode of transportation, especially families with kids. Experts also suggest that driving is the safest form of transportation as it substantially limits interactions with other people.
- Eat-In Trusted Restaurants: Till last year, experts were clear that eating in restaurants was not very safe. But with vaccinations in place, people are now safe to dine indoors, preferably in the in-house dining spaces of the hotel and resort.
- Be Smart About Your Activities: Vacations are meant to be full of indoor and outdoor activities of fun and frolic. But in these times, you need to be more careful about COVID19 risks and choose activities that are guarded and safer from the risks. You can contact the hotel/resort staff for any in-house activities or safe outdoor tours.
- Stay Vigilant: Even after following every guideline in the book, people are still exposed to the virus and the risks of its transmission while travelling and staying in hotels. Thus, it’s important to be diligent and careful of wearing a mask at all times, maintaining social distancing and sanitizing the spaces and yourself at frequent intervals.
Safe Stays at Jaypee Hotels & Resorts
For all the people residing in and near Delhi, Mussoorie is an ideal and safe place for you to drive to for a weekend getaway or long vacation. Consider Jaypee Residency Manor for your safe stay in the valley. We are one of the best 5-star resorts in Mussoorie, offering a luxurious and safe stay to all our guests. Our luxurious resort in Mussoorie is also offering great stay packages for all non-COVID19 guests, with contemporary facilities and amenities.
The guidelines that we have implemented at our hotels and resorts to make sure that you have a worry-free staycation are:
- Thermal screening at the main entrance
- Mandatory Aarogya setu app with green signal
- Facility for contact-less check-ins
- The practice of digital transactions throughout the hotel
- Strict hygiene guidelines are in place
- Social distancing factored for seating and service processes
- Thoroughly sanitized rooms
- Cleaning and sanitization of the kitchen/restaurants done as per FSSAI regulations and standards
We have included impeccable features and unmatched safety in our packages for all the COVID negative guests. Our brand is definitely the best hotel providing sanitized and safe accommodation and services to people. Browse through the website for more information.