A wedding is synonymous to friends, family, loved ones, get-togethers, intimate events, delectable spread on the table, lavish reception etc. But this year has been really hard for everyone, particularly to various brides and grooms, who have planned to realise their vows this year. So, what happens to those weddings? The answer is indeed, very simple and straight forward. A wedding is all about the celebration of two souls becoming one. This doesn’t mean that an intimate wedding with the fewest of guests will be less intriguing than a more elaborate and planned one.
An intimate wedding with a limited number of friends and family (as per the norms stated by the government), with unlimited blessings and good wishes is absolutely what one needs to make a wedding memorable. Apart from this, the various other requisites for a great wedding in this pandemic are:
- A venue with the arrangements observing sanitisation, hygiene and social distancing
- The number of guests should not exceed the limit stated by the government
- Ceremonies should be kept as short as possible
- The venue should keep a temporary record of the guests for 21 days
- The F&B department of the hotel should look into all the sanitisation and safety measures stated by WHO.
If you are still sceptical of the gathering and wants to wait till the pandemic is little under control, you can go for:
- Cancelling the event
- Postponement of the wedding
- Plan the wedding with a fresh perspective
So, if you have decided and gathered to go ahead and get married, with your near and dear ones attending, contact Jaypee Palace Hotels in Agra, for your wedding. It is among the best hotels in Agra for wedding for your safe, impeding wedding celebrations. Jaypee Hotels is one trusted and leading 5-star resort in Agra for wedding, incorporating all the necessary precautions and safety measures against COVID19 pandemic. We are extra cautious and conscious regarding the health and safety of our guests.
We have started following useful guidelines to save our guests and visitors from any kind of problems in future. Like:
- Thermal screening at the main entrance
- Aarogya setu app with a green signal is mandatory
- Filling up the declaration form at the entrance
- Digital transactions being practised
- Good hygiene practice is being followed
- Social distancing for seating and service processes
- Disposal items being preferred
- Staff trained as per fssai guidelines
- Cleaning and sanitization of the kitchen/restaurants done as per fssai
Jaypee Palace Hotels in Agra speaks volumes about our courteous and hospitable staff, a delectable spread of cuisines and umpteen wedding packages. The choices of decoration, along with your touches and customisation, will make each wedding the most memorable experience of everyone’s life.
Read More: Guide for Planning A COVID-19 Wedding