Along with this lockdown came various uncertainties, negativities and anxieties. One thing that is comforting is the belief that we all are in this together fighting-hard every day to keep up our spirits, and positivity. But as the covid19 crisis continues, health and wellness are becoming an even more important concern in our lives. People are finding ways to stay fit and healthy. Working out to improve physical, mental and spiritual fitness, getting into yoga are some of the options that will definitely reap you benefits in no time.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga offers a multitude of benefits to help you keep fit and sane during this difficult time. Since ages, yoga has been a reliable and tested way of maintaining the fitness of your body, soul and mind. Let’s look at some of the advantages yoga offers to people.
- Increases flexibility and balance
- Improves mental and physical fitness, focus, bone and muscle strength
- Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown
- Increases your blood flow
- Regulates the adrenal glands
- Reduce stress
- Improves the sleeping pattern and quality
Yoga Asanas to keep you fit and positive
Regardless of whether you practice yoga for an hour and a half or five to 10 min, the results of practising yoga are immense. Daily practising yoga should become a way of your life to help you achieve healthy outcomes. Some of the gentle and easy poses that are beneficial and fun to do are:
- Vajra Asana: Good for your knees, muscles of your legs and ankle joints
- Padma Asana: Make your body limber and flexible
- Gomukh Asana: It is a great stretch for the spines
- Kapalbhati: This oxygenates the body, energies your mind and pumps the stale oxygen out of the body
- Child’s pose: It is a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating asana. It recharges your body and mind
Yoga can become a part of your life, even if you don’t have a full yoga routine. All you need to do is to incorporate some things in your lifestyle to enjoy the physical, mental and health benefits of yoga. Stay home and practice these healthy poses to stay fit and positive.
After the lockdown, do come to Tamaya at Jaypee Greens Spa Resort in Greater Noida as it is a perfect retreat to soothe your nerves with various wellness and fitness packages. To shed off all the stress and tension of covid19, you all can avail the various treatments, therapies and fitness regime at Tamaya as per your choice and convenience.
Fitness Programs at Tamaya, Jaypee Greens Spa Resort
- Personal Fitness Training: Get focused attention with our in-house trainer to help you achieve your body goals.
- Partner Training: Energize yourself with a coordinated session of fitness with your partner.
- Aerial Yoga: Take your workout to a whole new level with a session of guided Aerial Yoga at Tamaya.
- Yoga: Explore the ancient art of increasing not only physical but mental flexibility and strength with a Yoga session at Tamaya.
- Meditation: Take a step toward peace, wellness and mindfulness with a guided session of meditation at Tamaya.
- Pranayama: Relieve your anxiety and stress with the ancient technique of controlling your breath.
Staying healthy and sound is a choice, and one should never neglect the chances of looking after the fitness and wellness of your body, mind and soul. Come and be a part of our initiative of making India a fit nation, in every possible way.