- Risotto rice
- White wine vinegar
- Balsamic vinegar
- Green peas puree’
- Basil oil
- Dill leaves
- Cook risotto rice with butter and vegetable stock. Blend risotto rice and sieve with a fine strainer.
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut it into small cubes.
- Cook pumpkin with fresh rosemary, olive oil seasoning and cook it in oven at 180®C
- Puree the cooked pumpkin and sieve with a fine strainer.
- Mix risotto rice with pumpkin puree and season it with salt, white pepper and sugar.
- Grease a ramekin bowl and pour the mixture into the bowl.
- Cook the flan mixture in the oven at 180*c.
- Serve with carrot, onion and Zucchini julienne mixed in white wine vinaigrette, saffron and sugar.
- Garnish with balsamic green pea pearls and dill leaf.
Share on social media