With the lockdown in most states of our country, leisure travelling came to a sudden halt. People became confined to their homes to safeguard themselves from the transmission of the virus. We all experienced the effects of the pandemic, as this also changed the global and domestic travel patterns.
With systematic lockdown happening across the country, many places are now gradually opening up to travellers and customers with limited capacity. The hospitality industry is ready to celebrate the arrival of tourists and leisure travellers with unseen offers and deals!
Let’s have a look at various types of visitors the hotel industry can target this season after the lockdown.
- Millennial Travellers: According to a study published in the newspaper, millennials are the most eager ones to explore and travel again. These people come under a key travelling segment as they demonstrate a stronger love for experiences over material goods. Relaxed restrictions and low fares have encouraged these travellers to start their travel exploration once again.
- Corporate Travellers: These are again one of the most obvious travellers hotels can target after the lockdown. Business deals encourage these travellers to travel amidst cities, and thus, the corporate travel segment is likely to recover fast. It is also important for the hotel to build their accommodation and facilities as per the needs and requirements of corporate travellers, with all safety features in place. Hotels can also create packages to host corporate guests and encourage their visits.
- Generation Z: Anyone born after the year 1995 is known to be the generation Z, and they crave immersive and experiential travel. They are always in search of new and authentic places to explore, offering great insight into the travel world. Hotels can plan great packages for these travellers with a more targeted and personalized approach.
- Families: These are the most prominent and common type of travellers hotel will be experiencing in recent times after the COVID19. Families are looking out for safe venues to spend safe and quality times with their families after the monotonous routine of the lockdown. These guests will look for utmost safety and sanitization in all aspects.
- Health & Wellness Travellers: Health & wellness travellers will be the ones to travel frequently between places to promote health and wellbeing amongst people. These travellers will look out for safe and secure accommodation with various features like relaxation, detoxing, spa, and yoga. They will be keen on exploring the areas of physical, mental and emotional fitness in their trips. Thus, hotels should plan various facilities and packages keeping in mind these kinds of travellers.
With these varied kinds of travellers making their plans for staycations and travel, one should consider Jaypee Hotels as their safest bet. We are one of the best 5-star hotels in Delhi/NCR, offering great facilities and amenities to all the guests with all safety norms and guidelines in place. Our hotel is also offering unmatched quarantine packages to our guests to have a relaxing and enjoyable time after the long countrywide lockdown. Browse through our website for more details about them.