With COVID19 restrictions easing up all across, the travel and hospitality industry has gradually started to re-open. People have started planning their holidays after nearly-a-year of staying at home. But will the travel be the same as before? As per the new travel trends, it is all about slow, meaningful travel itinerary, and closer to home. Travellers are approaching vacations and travel in a more responsible and sustainable way than before.
The basic idea behind travelling after the COVID19 lockdown is all about getting safely from one place to another and keeping up with testing/quarantine rules of another state, city and hotel. Flying has become less common, and people now prefer driving to their preferred destinations. The trips are mostly planned closer to home and are more oriented towards cities/places, accessible with personalised vehicles.
Read More: Places to Visit in Dehradun & Mussoorie
Few of the important reasons why we all should encourage meaningful and closer to home travel are:
- You’ll see your country with a fresh perspective: Its easy as a human being to become complacent of our surroundings and get bored easily. Meaningful and closer to home travel will give you a chance to discover your surroundings with a new perspective.
- You’ll reduce your carbon footprint: Alleviating the need of travelling by plane, your travels will have much less impact on the environment. It will help you reduce your carbon footprint for the betterment of nature.
- You’ll save money: Travelling will become affordable and less heavy on pocket. You can simply hop on your car and drive to your destination, rather than booking expensive flights.
- It will be easier for you to roam around: With your own car at your disposal, you can enjoy the ease of getting around and explore without hiring any public transport. This will be a much safer and convenient option in the times of COVID19.
- You’ll find ease with language: No inhibitions and fuss of navigating through menus, accommodation books in another language. This will take a lot of stress out of traveling and allows you to have a much more relaxed experience.
Jaypee Hotels is a widespread and one of the best hotel chains in Delhi/NCR. With various hotels and resorts in several parts of the capital, Mussoorie, and Agra, we are one of the leading choices for luxurious and comfortable accommodation, a delectable spread of cuisines, hospitable staff, impeccable services, etc. If you are interested in meaningful travels and are planning a travel to any of these cities, we are your best choice for a memorable and customized experience.
Read Also: Places to Visit in Mussoorie During Honeymoon
For all the just-married couples in these COVID19 time, Mussoorie can be a very refreshing and rejuvenating place for your honeymoon travels. It is the best hill station for honeymoon. Jaypee Residency Manor in Mussoorie is ready to provide you with an exquisite and memorable experience with our impeccable hospitality and safety standards. We are one of the best honeymoon resorts in Mussoorie surrounded by picturesque and serene Himalayas. The hotel offers rooms and suites, each having a serene view for the guests. Delectable national and international cuisines form the core of the menu offered to the guests. Visit our website for booking details and other information.
Read Also: Honeymoon in Mussoorie is A Dreamy Start to A New Journey