As now the COVID19 restrictions have eased out, and offices are gradually coming back to the regular working capacities, companies are not restoring their pre-covid19 working patterns. Seminars, conferences and meetings are not slowly and steadily making a comeback, but with limited guests and various reservations. Finding the right and safe conference hall that be tricky and tedious in these times. Not only it should fulfil all the official requisites, but it should also cater to all the safety guidelines essential in these times.
A perfect venue is the key to organising a successful corporate event. Let’s look at some of the amenities that should be on top of everyone’s checklist as of today.
- COVID19 Guidelines and Safety Measures: One should primarily check for the safety precautions and sanitisation details taken by the hotel/business centres in the first place. This should form the basis for further negotiations and discussions. One should be very careful in maintaining social distancing while looking for seating arrangements, catering options, etc. for the event.
- Accessibility: Mostly, these are the times when people prefer to travel safely through their own vehicle and thus, prefer locations that are easily accessible. The key to success in planning an event is to delegate a central location that is easily accessible to all the attendees.
- Contactless Events: Various seminars and events include team activities and hurdles as part of their agenda. One should be very careful while planning such agendas for corporate events now and aim for contactless and distant activities. The organisers should also take care of everyone having sanitisers and masks at all times to avoid any kind of virus spread.
- Smart Board, Projection Screen & Wi-Fi: One should check if the conference room has a whiteboard or a projection screen. If your event needs a smart board, then check whether the conference room or the banquet hall is equipped with all the requisites or not. A wi-fi connection with good internet speed is a must for any corporate event. Also, make sure whether its speed can sustain so many users at one time during the conference or not.
- Good Acoustics: For a conference to be successful, it is important for all the attendees to be able to hear the complete thing with clarity. A venue with good acoustics, therefore, is a must to make or break the corporate event. What else one needs to look for in the conference hall is good speakers and a microphone.
Jaypee Hotels is the best 5-star hotel chain in Delhi/NCR with various banquet halls and conference halls facility available to all. All our hotels are strictly following the COVID19 safety guidelines stated by the government. Be it any conference, seminars or weddings in town, Jaypee Hotels is the one name, when it comes to impeccable arrangements, luxurious accommodations, impeccable hospitality, unmatched service, delectable cuisines and much more.
Jaypee Siddharth and Jaypee Vasant Continental of Jaypee Hotels, are two leading Delhi wedding venues, that are also catering to memorable conferences in the capital. We are quite famous and known for our grandeur and congenial banquet facilities. So, visit our website for booking details and information.