Organizing a destination wedding is comprised of well-sorted planning, bookings and prior arrangements. It is not the same as the traditional hometown wedding and includes many intrinsic details and skills. Before flying off for a destination wedding, there are some important details one needs to consider.
If you have been planning to celebrate your nuptials with a destination wedding, here’s our list of important questions the hosts need to ask before finalizing and deciding the destination for the wedding.
- Should You Go For A Destination Wedding? The answer to this question will depend on various aspects like the schedules and availability of the bride and groom, and seasonal variations at the destination where you have decided to have the wedding. Check for the average rainfall by month, be aware of the fluctuations in the number of tourists during various months, and various other local factors.
- When Is The Right Time To Notify The Guests? Unlike the hometown wedding, one needs to inform their guests months before the actual wedding invites to avoid booking confusion and unavailability. This can be done by sending save-the-date invites with the date of the wedding and location.
- Who Pays For The Guest accommodation? The budget should be well-thought of before deciding on this factor. Hosts are traditionally expected to cover their guests’ lodging and transportation expenses, but the arrangements and various other factors must be looked upon carefully beforehand.
- Who Helps The Guests With Their Travel Bookings? Regarding this point, one needs to be clear with the guests in the most graceful manner. Enlisting a travel agent can help lighten the load by taking over group reservations, putting everyone’s travel info, and scoring the best deals.
- When Should One Make The Bookings? The bookings should be made well in advance to avoid any last-minute confusion or unavailability. Early bookings also help one plan the complete event in a better manner.
Read More: Why Destination Weddings Are a Good Idea?
If you are looking for a destination wedding location near Delhi/NCR, then Mussoorie and Agra are two of the most sought-after locations near the capital city. They are the ideal locations for planning a wedding, and we, at Jaypee Hotels, can be of great help in planning the best destination wedding for you.
Jaypee Hotels is one of the premium 5-star hotels with excellent venues and banquet halls in Agra & Mussoorie for marriages. Both our hotels are well-equipped with various wedding banquet halls, which speak volume about our grandeur, delectable cuisines, unparalleled hospitality and luxurious rooms/suites. Our properties of Jaypee Hotels provide unmatched hospitality and convenience to all the guests. We not only work out your happiness & convenience for you but also make your wedding experience a memorable one. Visit the website for more information.
|Wedding Venues in India
|Wedding Venue in Agra
|Wedding Venue in Noida