There are many reasons for one to choose a destination wedding over a traditional wedding. Getting married in a place of your choice is bound to make your wedding day memorable, adding extra oomph to the entire celebrations. If you have always wanted the biggest celebration of your life to become an unforgettable experience shared with your loved ones, then a destination wedding should be your way to go!
Read Also: A Non-Expert Guide to Destination Weddings
Below are five reasons why you should have a destination wedding.
- Easy Planning Involved: Planning a wedding might sound exciting, but it involves lots of intrinsic detailing and planning. Destination weddings are a bit easier to plan as many hotels and resorts in such locations offer special wedding coordinators to render their experience and services for your wedding preparations.
- Opens the Doors To Creativity: Destination wedding opens various venues for people to have wedding decorations as per the theme, venues, location and their choice. You can create whatever your heart desires. Anything that you have dreamt for your big day can be brought to life. Also, you can have access to things that probably aren’t available in your hometown. The possibilities become endless.
- Stunning Photo Shoot: This century is more about stunning photo-shoots and classic wedding shots. These have become essentials for weddings to make them memorable and classic. While you can take some memorable photos at a local wedding ceremony, it is a completely different story when it comes to destination weddings. The thing is to find a destination wedding photographer who will understand the efforts put into the wedding.
- Well-Planned Guest List: A destination wedding gives you reason enough to shorten your guest list to only those who really matter to you. These weddings tend to be more intimate, thus opening the doors for you to invite the people closest to you.
- Affordable: Destination weddings allow you to plan your wedding in the most affordable manner. With a smaller number of guests, the costing of accommodation and catering also comes down and one can be more creative in planning things to save cost.
Read More: Why Destination Weddings Are a Good Idea?
If you are planning a destination wedding, then the exquisite and romantic destinations you can consider for your weddings can include the city of romance – Agra and the Queen of Hills – Mussoorie. Jaypee Hotels is one of the premium 5-star hotels with excellent venues and banquet halls in Agra & Mussoorie for marriage.
Both Jaypee Palace Hotel in Agra and Jaypee Residency Manor in Mussoorie are well-equipped with various wedding banquet halls, which speaks volume about their grandeur, delectable cuisines, unparalleled hospitality and luxurious rooms/suites. These properties of Jaypee Hotels provide unmatched hospitality and convenience to all their guests. To know more about our wedding venues and services, please call us on 1800-666-000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit our website here to leave a query.
Read Also: Best Luxury Wedding Destinations & Venues in India