Theme weddings are the latest trends of the wedding season and are one of the most crucial decisions of organising any wedding. Choosing a wedding theme is also fun and creative with so many exciting design options to select. From traditional themes to urban chic, each theme gives you a varied option of adding a personal touch to your wedding.
Some of the most preferred and classic wedding themes to choose for your wedding are:
- Modern: This theme is perfect for stylish, fashion-forward couples who love to think outside the box and breaks away from the tradition. It is a great choice of theme varying from minimalistic black and white colour scheme to funky flower arrangements and eco-friendly DIY ideas. It can be chosen as a definition of contemporary as per your taste.
- Classic: A traditional wedding setup with classic décor can be an ideal setup for you. You can think roses or peonies in porcelain vases and garlands made from lilies. Blend crisp white with soft pink, silver or gold to make it beautiful and glamorous.
- Romantic: This can be as varied as you want it to be. It can be a playful mix and can include decorations with satin ribbons, floating candles etc. You can also plan a soft mood lighting and lots of flower decoration on the tables.
- Victorian: A Victorian wedding theme is all about luxury, sophistication, beautiful ball gowns, heavily embellished multi-tiered cakes and lush flower arrangements. You can opt royal blue, gold and white for your colour scheme with long reception tables and tiffany chairs.
- Country Style: This wedding theme is becoming very popular among the classes, and people are opting for this classic wedding theme. This is a perfect choice for making beautiful DIY decorations, including floral centrepieces and bunting. Open lawns and wide-spread decoration hold the essence of a country-side wedding.
- Urban-Chic: For an urban chic wedding theme for your wedding, you need to choose a beautiful rooftop terrace or a cool city space. You should plan neon signs, retro lighting and interesting props. From choosing a modern wedding dress to adorning the venue in fashionable décor, there are many ways to add a bit of urban chic to your wedding.
Read More: A Non-Expert Guide to Destination Weddings
To try out one of these evergreen and classic wedding themes for your wedding, you need to pick up an equally mesmerising wedding venue for your D-day. You can also plan your destination wedding near Delhi and add to the various flavours of the wedding. Mussoorie can be a very refreshing and rejuvenating place for your destination wedding near Delhi. It is the best hill station for organising your memorable big-day and various other events with great pomp and show.
Jaypee Residency Manor, the best among the hotels in Mussoorie, is ready to provide you with an exquisite and memorable experience with our impeccable hospitality and safety standards. We are one of the best wedding resorts in Mussoorie surrounded by picturesque and serene Himalayas. The hotel offers exquisite rooms and suites, each having a serene view for the guests. Delectable national and international cuisines form the core of the menu offered to the guests. Various other indoor and outdoor venues form the core of all selection criteria, and we are delighted to provide you with the best of everything. Visit our website for luring wedding packages and deals.
Read Also: Why Destination Weddings Are a Good Idea?